Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Don, when I hit your age I'll be "driving" one of these. Of course it will not be electric but will be able to melt the tires at will! The wheelie bars will not be for looks either.
There is just something about laying black streaks from one end of Walmart to the other before they ban you from the store.
"Don't know who that was but he had a sheet eatin' grin as he went by!"

http://www.discovermymobility.com/s...neuTDkDkkfVf4Wa2EDuwMMJUSvwes_uwaAn8LEALw_wcB

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don, I remember Corvettes are not fun to put a battery in. For that matter, very little is easy to do on any Corvette. The newer the tougher.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don, I remember Corvettes are not fun to put a battery in.

Steve, I need help with everything now..... vette, Mustang, or expy.

The vette model years '92-'96 (mine is a '92) require a body panel removal for access to the batt. Not difficult, just time consuming.

Last edited:

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Don, when I hit your age I'll be "driving" one of these. Of course it will not be electric but will be able to melt the tires at will! The wheelie bars will not be for looks either.
There is just something about laying black streaks from one end of Walmart to the other before they ban you from the store.
"Don't know who that was but he had a sheet eatin' grin as he went by!"

Thanks, stamp. 87 in 8 days. The closest unit is the Costco electric shopper which I use once a month. Fortunately, the Costco patrons are
very considerate about helping load my cart.

pistachiojoe

Reaction score
I've had the same gremlin for the last 2 months. Tracked it to the positive cable clamp. It doesn't allow for a tight enough grip. If you can twist the clamp, it's not tight enough. I cut the stock clamp off and replaced it with a $4 marine clamp. No more problems.

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had the same gremlin for the last 2 months. Tracked it to the positive cable clamp. It doesn't allow for a tight enough grip. If you can twist the clamp, it's not tight enough. I cut the stock clamp off and replaced it with a $4 marine clamp. No more problems.

:banana-mario: :waytogo: