No Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donn Rogers

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Horn wiring diagram for a 2011 Expy? I have no horn. No power to the horn assembly.
The horn assembly tests fine by jumping, sounds both high and low.
The #23 fuse on the passenger compartment fuse panel is fine.
Pulled the honk pad/steering wheel air bag. The honk pad is working fine using a multi meter to check continuity.
I am most interested in checking between the fuse panel and the clock spring connector/harness to determine if there is a short between the two or if it is in the clock spring.

Thanks in advance

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a bad clock spring doing that. Think the other controls were fine. If I used the keyfob and locked, the horn worked, just nothing from the wheel.

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I use the fob, I get flashing light but no horn sound.
Then it is something past the clockspring. You will get to trace it backward then with a wiring diagram. I have seen one online somewhere, but don't have it.

Dale Nicholson

Reaction score
Hey Donn…
Whatever happened with the horn issue ? I’m having the same exact thing going on . It’s like something cut the voice box everything seems to be working as it should just no sound for the horn and the alarm when set with the fob or side controls? I’d appreciate it if you could let me know what you found..Thanks!!
Dale

Reallyitsjp

Reaction score
What trim level expys do you have? Possible retired law enforcement units? i have a retired US Forestry Service and the wire under the dash from the horn was cut in order for emergency lighting/siren equipment.

2020-MAX-Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting. We bought a used law enforcement car 2 years ago and the horn has never worked. Now I know what to look for!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze