No more Eibach kits?

Lakeview Bear

Reaction score
I got these back in May 2021. Was going with a quick fix since one of my bags was gone. Didn't want to spend a whole lot. I have plans to do more later down the road. So far so good and I think I like the ride better than the AS.

whtbronco

Reaction score
So I contacted Rancho and they confirmed these won't fit on Navigators. Apparently conversion kits differ somewhat from the OEM Expedition struts. I ordered a Strutmasters Premium kit as is. The sales person claims they switched to black springs because most people didn't like red but they're also not consistently using the same brand springs and struts on all kits.
Well that certainly may be the case. Rancho also said the quick-lift struts wouldn't fit an air suspension equipped Expedition, they were wrong on that at least for my 2004 4wd EB Expedition.

OverlandExpy

Reaction score
So I contacted Rancho and they confirmed these won't fit on Navigators. Apparently conversion kits differ somewhat from the OEM Expedition struts. I ordered a Strutmasters Premium kit as is. The sales person claims they switched to black springs because most people didn't like red but they're also not consistently using the same brand springs and struts on all kits.
I would be very surprised if they didn't fit on the navigators. The strutmasters and Dorman have the same part numbers for the expy/Navi struts/springs. And a lot them on Rock auto as well.