No Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gene67

Reaction score
Ok my daughter has our old 1997 Expedition.We had no problems with it while we owned it.Now they had to replace the starter and the battery.It now has no power at all going to the inside(no inside lights,no power to the windows and no power to the ignition.I've checked the battery,all the fuses,the starter silanoid.I'm thinking it could be a relay or the computer.Any suggestions on what it is?She needs it and I need it outa my yard.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the problems started after the battery and starter replacement it is probably something they did.

See the Electrical Section on the forum for trouble shooting "no starts" using voltage drop testing.

Last edited:

Yager

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check down on the starter there is a small group or wires that go to the starter. If those aren't hooked up u won't get prefer. I'd also check your main + cable going down there. Could h just be they overlooked something.