Not fully loving this new AA update - No temp/weather display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Overall, its an improvement, but I wish they would've kept the little weather widget in the corner.
In my Explorer, you still get a temp readout in the dash cluster, but the Expy has no exterior temp indicator when running AA.
First world problems, just a minor annoyance.

Last night was the first time I'd seem the new dashboard feature, which is similar-ish to the Sync3 layout, when using Google maps, where you get your map in a large box, and current media & a couple preset destinations on the right.
Doesn't work with Waze, yet, supposedly in the works.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, and the AA forums/reddit are all over this complaining about it. I noticed it and went searching. Here's hoping that it makes it's way back in a future update.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hope so, because I overall like the rest of the update, just bring that 1 part back & it'd be great.
And add dashboard view support for Waze

mdecillis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the 12" screen and the Sync temp reading stays up there all time so it's not that big of a deal to me. Overall I like the update.

DFWHD

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is AA? I don't see any update has been applied to my 22 Limited Stealth.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
personally, I think the upgrade looks great on the 12 inch '22 screens. can do routing options more easily now, directly on the screen - avoid toll road or highways or such preferences.

Tuebor

Reaction score
Still there on 15" screen in a different form, but I can't remember where it was before the update.

OP
OP
JAMADOR

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Waze broke earlier this week. Just a gray screen & speed shown in km/h
Had to launch Waze on my phone with it not connected to the car & the maps have to update.
But, still no temp/weather shown on the smaller screen via AA.