Not just another BSE post......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally found a good better than om back seat entertainment option for the expedition...they are not perfect but...pretty close. 9 inch non touch screen. DVD players,Mira Cast.
SD card, Plus I have slingbox and a PSvita tv directly connected....kids are stoked.

DA8D5397-188B-43E1-97B0-383E84C6F76A.jpeg

Last edited:

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nicely done, the look great! @scottdm has a great question. Would be nice if you could control them from up front...

JPerry

Reaction score
That looks really good, can you tell me where you got them? or at lease make and model of them

OP
OP
julijn

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
After using these for 2 weeks I decided to return them.. the biggest thing is that no matter what I did they were always loose. kind of wobbly. then the resolution was not on par with modern screens. huge hit in resolution. the leather was no matching in direct sunlight and they just seemed bulky compared to originals headrests.. so back to the drawing board...I'm thinking the Audiovox H8 system...anyone get that one installed?

tl01

Reaction score
Is there an iPad holder to attach to the posts of the headrests? I think the previous gen had one.