On travel with a rental

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am with you in the last 2 months My Expedition has been in and out of the repair shop 5 times now the first time they gave me a Nissan Sentra I hated the car noisy cramped seem like I was always searching for gear next time gave me a Toyota Camry brand new very well appointed but I still couldn't stand the drive it even with all the nice little features the third time they gave me a 2015 Ford Expedition Limited I love everything about that thing the last my plight still goes on it is back in the shop for the last week with an air conditioning problem that should have been fixed 2 months ago

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jkayca

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a Ford Escape as a loaner while my Expedition was in for servicing. Dealer didn't have a shuttle service but if booked early enough they gave you a loaner for free. For free it wasn't a bad vehicle, but to own, never. It was small, cramped and there was this gigantic A-pillar in the way whenever I had to make a left turn.