Opinions on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black wheels look like your wheel covers were stolen. Too ghetto for me. I've had them on one (1) car and couldn't wait go get them off.

-- Chuck
I disagree...i didn't always like the look but it grew on me... the black wheels that he picked actually compliments the truck nicely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
What did you use to edit? I want to try editing some wheels on mine.
Try out WheelCo- car wheel simulator. You can snap a pic on ur phone of any wheel and upload t to the app and then move it to your vehicle. Here’s how these XD grenades in satin black milled look. Really leaning towards these09F7E768-A2A9-46E0-977C-EBB79716E2E4.jpeg

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You know the age old saying, if it don't go chrome it! Even with 320 hp, they still don't go! Chrome it brother! You'll get more compliments on Saturday night!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You picked anything out yet?

I got a quote from a local guy on a wheel and tire set up, I know what wheels and tires I want but still can't figure out what offset to go with. Waiting to see some more '15s and up with aftermarket wheels before I make my decision.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Not yet, still got some time left on the OEMs. Probably gonna do .5” spacers for now either until I need new tires again or when the finish on OEM starts to irritate me