Ordered an intercooler!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! You aren't wasting any time. Eager to hear your thoughts. I'm going to be doing a fair amount of towing in hot temps so I definitely want to do one as well. If you have any thoughts on why you chose the Garrett I'd be interested.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks very nice. They indicate on their website that removal of grill shutters is necessary.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would love to get some before and after logging on the IAT's, and MCT's!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn’t part of the grill shutters to not cool the CAC so much? So you didn’t need to drill a weep hole in the CAC to let the condensation out? Will a bigger CAC add to this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn’t part of the grill shutters to not cool the CAC so much? So you didn’t need to drill a weep hole in the CAC to let the condensation out? Will a bigger CAC add to this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This larger inter cooler actually has a drain plug :)

OP
OP
302Xplorer

302Xplorer

Reaction score
Awesome stuff!!

Guessing the 124 IAT2 was after a hard run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. My friend and I wanted to get some baseline # s before the install. 5.8 was the quickest 0-60 we had. It really dropped off after that. Might be what “heat soaked” is about. 5791616d332d6129a67081a294a36279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro