Ordering parts using online retailers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vincent Vega

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys, sorry to hear about the bad experiences. Rock Auto, Amazon... they all suck. If you want a suggestion, try parts.ford.com. Free shipping, parts always arrive intact, and you get genuine Motorcraft straight from Ford Motor Co (no cheap Chinese junk or counterfeit parts). The website allows you to shop around different dealerships in your area for the best pricing (they actually have different pricing). There are parts diagrams on there too. Orders arrive within 2 days, sometimes less.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought several parts from Taska Ford. One was a leather wrapped Lariat steering wheel that was offered on eBay for less than the XLT vinyl OEM steering wheel on their parts site I was replacing.

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've found oemfordparts.com to be competitive too. I think they're a dealer in Iowa that's got a direct link to a local Ford parts warehouse, so they ship fast.