Out of curiosity.. Leather care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
seat covers. other than that i dont really care about the back. the fronts look brand new cause of the covers. they are worn out though. i want new ones, but santa has yet to bring them for me since they are very pricey. real sheep skin and wool.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
soap/water...then leather cleaner/conditioner...unless you have KR...only the front seats are leather...and thats just the face of the seats...the rest are vinyl

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mr Clean Magic Eraser followed by ArmorAll Leather Care gel. Seems to work just fine so far. Every six months is just about my routine, a little extra in the summer when we climb in wet from the lake.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i clean them with armor all cleaning wipes / magic erasers then condition them with lenox(i think thats it) leather conditioner. kept the seats in my '96 explorer looking like new to this day.

hovocop

Full Access Members
Reaction score
warm water to get rid of dirt, then dry, then armor all......................never armor all first, unless you want to make job 10 times harder

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go to Autopia.org
Do a search for leather care. You'll get more information than you'll ever need. There's a wealth of information on what type of leather comes in different makes of vehicles. King Ranch leather is a special animal

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lexol cleaner and conditioner, when I traded in my 5 year old truck the dealer could not believe how good the leather looked. Lexol is for saddles and it works great, clean and condition every 3 months or so.