Outside Temp Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodeagle

Reaction score
I don't find an outside temperature display on my 2012 Expedition XLT. It is equipped with the 202A Instrument Group. What's up?

Woodeagle

EMTPJ

Reaction score
My 2011 temp display is in the little info center above the steering wheel. I had to scroll through the various displays to find it

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my 2011 xlt has it near the ac controls - i believe next to the recirculate button - says "ext" on it (not being mean)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your mean. Haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

its the truth!!! you know ppl dont always think of the simpliest things to do...just looking out...i do it a lot...so use to asking here...i dont even think about looking in the manual most of the time...

OP
OP
W

Woodeagle

Reaction score
Folks, I did read the Owner's Guide! I even used the Forum's "Search" function. The Owner's Guide stated that the "Outside Temperature" was displayed in the Message Center Display along with the compass heading....NOT! I found the button on the A/C controls marked "EXT" and there is was! The O/G does not address that at all. Thanks for everyone's help.
Woodeagle

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think if you have the digital dual zone climate control its on there but if you have the manual A/C controls then they put it up in the dash ( odometer) area.

Matt