Paint defect!?!?!?!?!?! White pearl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zig10

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My previous '16 Yukon XL was white frost tricoat (basically the same color as yours) and I got this on the tailgate all the time. Clay bar and some rubbing compound and it's all taken care of. Keep a good coat of wax on it and you can literally rub the spots off with your finger nail.

fothco

Reaction score
I use both on my /13 Expee : Carpro IronX makes the 'claybar' task more doable by far . Each spring I do the entire white exterior to remove the iron-filings road rust ."twas the same on my white Explorer. Ford just can't come up with good paint !!My /13 Expee has major rear issues with paint blisters around the chrome . Dealer here in BC asked Ford to "re-call' repair it but the response was NO !! { we Expee Owners need a class action plus Media support effort to get Ford embarrassed by paint problems on Expedition rear tail gates . }} Ford is well aware of the cause according to THE Dealership Owners here in BC 's Shuswap // North Okanagan . fothco

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImWearingPants