Painting interior dash trim 2001 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The plastic fascia around my radio and above the instrument cluster (two separate pieces small and large) has paint peeling off in some locations. It is apparently a textured paint. I attribute the failure to heat from sunlight entering the windows as the failure is confined to same general area on both pieces.

Any recommended textured paint products to match the OEM which is a sort of tan color?

Other options?

Last edited:

Greye

Reaction score

For the beige dash, as I just did touch-up on mine I used ColorBond (120) Ford Med Dk Parchment LVP Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher Spray Paint from Amazon. Came out perfect with the matte finish and texture. The 121 color is for the lighter interior color as in side panels and seats.​

Tjhoward84

Reaction score
Does anyone know the paint color (ColorBond) for the dark brown bezel surround for the stereo head unit and Heater Control? Mine is a 1999 Expedition. The majority of the dash is Medium Prairie Tan. I'm looking for the dark brown color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni