Parasitic draw 1999 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anitomical

Reaction score
This truck has been sitting for about 7 years, and well mice have been in there. There was a lot of mice droppings, sometimes I can hear mice in there running around, and I assume they have bitten some wires because the battery dies within a day if I leave it hooked up and if I take off a terminal the battery stays charged. There's 20 fuses that have power and I need to know which ones shouldn't have power so I know what wires to chase down. The fuses are 1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 14, and 31 for the cabin fuse panel. And the ones under the hood are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. All of this was tested without the key in the ignition or the truck running or anything, this is just with the battery hooked up, all doors closed, nothing that should be drawing power. I would like to figure out which wires these are/where they go to because I don't feel like having a dead battery every 5 seconds.