Park Assist 2.0 Removed from Expedition Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score

TheLastGentleman

Reaction score
It says they will be able to retrofit in the article, not might. I'm sure a dealer could confirm since they would be doing the work.

JimmyMcBob

Reaction score
I called Ford Marketing (800-334-4375). They strongly recommended that I call my dealer to tell them it is OK to remove the PA2 from my order since this would speed up my build. Vehicle prices reduces by $350, Marketing was unsure if the feature can be retrofitted (not that I need it).

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly it is not a deal breaker for me or for my wife. I used one time just to show to my wife.

The second time I utilized the wheel got scratched. I can definitively live without it.

The multicontour and blue cruise would be a deal breaker, not the PA2

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not that I need the feature, but it sounds like I will just wait until 2023 or 2024 when they have their stuff straightened out. There's no way I'm going to spend that amount of money for something that will be de-featured. Someone else can take that hit.

OP
OP
C

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can drive, so I wouldn't want that BS anyway! just me...
Understood. But, I live in the Boston Metro area, where parking spaces (and the width of streets) are not that generous. I did grow up in Western PA, and if I were still there, I would feel the same way as you do

GTRedneck

Reaction score
I called Ford Marketing (800-334-4375). They strongly recommended that I call my dealer to tell them it is OK to remove the PA2 from my order since this would speed up my build. Vehicle prices reduces by $350, Marketing was unsure if the feature can be retrofitted (not that I need it).
Do you already have a built date?

JimmyMcBob

Reaction score
Do you already have a built date?
Not yet.
Marketing person was adamant that “my order would go to the front of the line” if I removed SA2.
I emailed my dealer to make the change and to also delete Auto Start Stop.