Perimeter Plus Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PharmDrugger

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Expedition XLT 201A and added perimeter plus (JS7Z-19A361-A) and now have remote start using the factory key fob by pushing lock-unlock-lock.

I decide to add the long range remote “js7z-15k601-b” with ultra long range extender antenna “js7z-15603-a”

Question is, does anyone know how to program the long range key fob? Are there instructions for the long range remote start fob programming available somewhere for Expeditions with push button start? Thank you

gural

Reaction score
so fast question
I want to buy also perimeter plus
do i need anything else besides

JS7Z-19A361-A​

to use it?
(of course i can buy extra antena but its not the case)

BestRegards

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Isn't it easier to use the FordPass app? You can remote start from literally anywhere. I almost always use the app, regardless of how close to the truck, because it works over cellular and isn't vulnerable to hackers who scan key fob RF signals and use a simple cloner to drive off with your vehicle.

gural

Reaction score
so i was thinking about it
but, Ford Exp is being sold on US market + CA
I got it from privat export -> and Ford do not support EXP in Europe
that means that I can not even par my fordpass with my car in Europe....

Further more in dealer branch thay see my car got other owner -> and the only way (i got it from FORD CORP) to change the name of user is to come to dealer ship with my documents and can do it
I can not do it remontly with email....

So the easiest way i can do it is to buy perimeter plus and have reomte via my key

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that means that I can not even par my fordpass with my car in Europe....

Further more in dealer branch thay see my car got other owner -> and the only way (i got it from FORD CORP) to change the name of user is to come to dealer ship with my documents and can do it
I can not do it remontly with email....

So the easiest way i can do it is to buy perimeter plus and have reomte via my key
That is so weird. My car was owned by another individual, and I had no problem setting it up on my Ford Pass app. I wouldn't think so, but it must be different overseas.
I would take my documents to the Ford dealership and have them change the ownership for Ford Pass immediately. I would think it could cause a problem if the previous owner still has access to your vehicle. Maybe not, but something to think about.

gural

Reaction score
I can not go to the nearest dealer in US becouse I am in Europe
And FORD Global have a policy that the Europe dealer ship do not accept the guarantee for cars from US/ Canada, do not have the parts catalog for those cars, can not change data in ford pass for the cars which are not from Europe dealer ship
Furher more I got my phone in Euopre and due to that Ford US can not see my car here

Those are stupid rules but that the way it works

But going back to topic - > this is reason i ask do i need to buy something extra to instal and use the perimeter plus (I know that there may be a situaltion that something i will need to cheange via forscan)

gural

Reaction score
regarding - someone who want to steal it -> there are currently 8 Ford Exp (IV gen) in Poland
If someone steal it , it wont be hard to find it

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
regarding - someone who want to steal it -> there are currently 8 Ford Exp (IV gen) in Poland
If someone steal it , it wont be hard to find it
I don't know about Poland, but here in the US a large number of stolen vehicles are brought directly to 'chop shops' where they're torn apart and sold for parts. No VIN on the parts, so no way to trace back to a stolen vehicle, plus for many vehicles the parts are worth many times the value of the vehicle.