Playing movies from USB stick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyboy

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 2017 Expedition Limited with dual headrest Revolution Rear Seat Entertainment System and I'm trying to load some movies I've ripped from my collection onto a USB. I've tried may combinations and most arent even found by the system. Also, I had a mpeg and avi in my library and while the system recognizes the file type, it cant play them (must not be encoded the right way).

So what I need help with is what exact movies formats are supported? Any examples I can download and play and then figure out what file format works would be fine too.

From the manual:
The REV LT unit can play many popular formats stored in a USB device, including but not limited to the following #le types: JPEG, JPG, M2V, MP3, MPE, MPEG Formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MGEP-4), MPG, OGG, WMA and MWV. Turn on the REV LT unit to watch the playback picture if you playback a #le. You can also control playback by re$ering to the REV LT unit screen.
http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/12feses1e.pdf

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Tommyboy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357