PLEASE HELP : Slow to fill gas tank solutions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good for you, Eddie.

When my 2006 Mustang GT developed a "slow fill" problem, I was not aware of this
video, so I bought a new vapor canister ($200 + $100 installation).

Limitedition

Reaction score
@Don Hall @Eddie Lanham , sorry to drum up this old thread but I'm not seeing the videos that showed the other possible solutions for the slow fueling issue. My 2006 doesn't take fuel well, much like the problem Eddie described. If you guys could share your solutions, I would be very grateful! We have a road trip coming up and nothing makes me more excited than bottle-feeding my Expedition for 30 minutes at a time. :rolleyes: Thank you!

oldspice

Reaction score
Is there a link missing? I don't see this possible solution anymore. I had this problem on my current pickup and it was only temporarily fixed by removing the bed and blowing out all the lines with compressed air. Eventually the problem came back, and I've never gotten it soft, but I've never replaced the evap canister either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni