Power mirrors not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thriller

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals..Sure love this site. Came across it in a search..Just bought an 03EB and discovered that the mirrors no worky as well as the adj. foot pedals and seat memory functions????
I checked the fuse and replaced it..Still not working..Maybe a relay ties these altogether?Any thoughts?

Mike

Kemp

Reaction score
Does mirrows work at all or just poorly?

If they don't work at all check all cable connections under drivers seat.
Mine was loose and I just simply press it back and everything works fine.

Also all or some automated functions could be turned off.
Owners manual will explain auto functions.

Kemp

OP
OP
T

thriller

Reaction score
I'll check under the seat tomorrow..The mirrors don't work at all nor does the foot pedal adjusrments and the seat memory controls..I'll report back after I check under the drivers seat..thanks

MM

OP
OP
T

thriller

Reaction score
Thanks

That was it. A 15 pin white connector under the drivers seat was disconnected.
Simply plugged it in and wala:rolleyes:

Mirrors now work, pedal adjusters work as does seat memory controls.

Cheers Kemp!

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 339

Kemp

Reaction score
I am more than happy to help if I can.

That same thing happened to me again few months ago and after that I taped connector using electrical tape.
No worries since I did that.

Have a nice weekend, :cheers:

Kemp

Heathen

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much!
Took two seconds to fix. Go to the back of driver seat, reach under to sea foam green connector and connect or squeeze together. It was that simple!
Thanks again....:flamingdevil:

BrainS

Reaction score
Hey good people I have an 03 expedition EB. The driver seat, pedals, and mirrors aren't working I removed the passenger side kick plate and found the orange wire with green stripe but it's one solid wire from behind the the fuse box all the way down I don't have a splice to it. To take you back, a while back I had fuel pump issues and found it was the internal relay r303 was blown so went to the junk yard and found a new fuse box in a wreck expedition so when I put it in the seats and all started to work and when I went to set the memory the seat and pedals stopped working and the mirrors started going possessed so I pulled the fuses and when I put the fuses back in nothing didn't work again. I love my expedition but I'm to the point she fixing to get a bullet lol please can anyone tell me what else to do possibly send a diagram showing me what else to check thank y'all

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Brian did the fusebox you installed match the part number of your original fusebox ? They have specific circuit boards inside, unique to the model and year of the Expy. Just because they look alike doesn't mean the internal circuits are the same. So you have to go by specific part numbers.

O7GxYX.jpg

Last edited:

BrainS

Reaction score
Yea the numbers match and idk what I did but I had it working earlier today. I messed with the plugs under the seat and swapped fuses and it started working. Then my wife adjusted for her cuz she's 5'5 and I'm 6'2 so she gets home and now the seat won't move again and it's stuck in short person mode lol and now I can't drive my own truck grrrr