Prerunner / Chase Expedition in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
SHIT...I love that grill....I wanted to do that to mine...is the a Gen 2 front end?

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
A lot of glass panels.. wonder what weight will end up at..

Looks bad a$$!

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice id love to take a look sometime i live down the road haha. well sorta i live in mesa and work on 75th ave and i-10

OP
OP
R

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sweet man! :) How big are those tires?

315/75R16 Yokohama Geolander they cost about $210.00 ea. Cheapest tire in that size I could find. But it turned out to be a great choice because I love them!! I have 5 Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels and 5 New Tires to go with it. Very quiet and comfortable.

SHIT...I love that grill....I wanted to do that to mine...is the a Gen 2 front end?

The front end is from McNeil Racing inc. and it's a 04 F-150 conversion. They put the Raptor front end on but it was too wide so they took it off and went back to the F-150. I'll upload pics of the raptor front end in the process of being installed. The pics aren't that great but you'll get the idea.

A lot of glass panels.. wonder what weight will end up at..

Looks bad a$$!

I was wondering that too. I should have weighed it before and after. I'm calculating MPG's right now. Maybe I'll get 1/2 mpg more.

nice id love to take a look sometime i live down the road haha. well sorta i live in mesa and work on 75th ave and i-10

I live on 7th Ave and Bethany Home Road. You're more than welcome to look at it. I'm in Mesa every so often.

It just seem to be begging for that long arm suspension kit, don't it.

I'm thinking of H&M or Dixon Bros. front ends. The H&M has sweet upper A-arms that are made from billet aluminum. This truck would be mainly used for Chasing not prerunning. Basically my intentions is to just relay info during races. Not full support. So I'll install a race radio on convey info. This truck is way overkill for its intended purpose but you only live once. Plus I'll put my company decals on the side so it is a "head turner" so maybe somebody will call me for work. Thanks for the compliments guys. I was a little worried I would get bashed but you guy's had positive comments and I appreciate that. Hunter