Puddle lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdarc

Reaction score
Hard to make the call during my business hours. Just saying that if the company takes orders via email they should also answer inquiries. I'll try again.

sdarc

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to call. New one on the way. Great guy. Just don't expect a dialog thru email.

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well it’s been about 10 days since the install and one of the lights are already dead. Guess I’ll be giving them a call tomorrow. Oh and my sun roof decided to leak and completely soak the headliner and drivers seat. We never even open the stupid thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sccritterkiller

Reaction score
Well it’s been about 10 days since the install and one of the lights are already dead. Guess I’ll be giving them a call tomorrow. Oh and my sun roof decided to leak and completely soak the headliner and drivers seat. We never even open the stupid thing.

Sounds like the sunroof drains may be plugged...I use a long piece of twine from my string trimmer to keep mine cleaned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denethor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody want to buy (cheap) a set of puddle lamps that project the Ford logo? I ordered from aliExpress, but they sent the ones that are projector only. I wanted the puddle lamp with the logo projector inside it. These are more like my wife's Lincoln, just the Ford logo projected on the ground. They do fade correctly like the factory puddle lamps.
Costs too much to send them back to China. They look good, just not what I wanted. Plug and play, exact replacement of OEM fixture.
The light on the ground, outside the logo, is my street lights, not the projector.
There is set screw to adjust the angle of the logo. This picture is technically installed on the wrong side, but I couldn't decide if I wanted the logo readable with the door closed or open :) The second Pic shows there are two red LED that turn on with it, but they are so dim you can't see them. Note, it is not snapped in to position there, I was just testing, they fit fully flush like the originals and actually have a much better clip mech.
20180316_070931.jpgnoLEd.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Anybody want to buy (cheap) a set of puddle lamps that project the Ford logo? I ordered from aliExpress, but they sent the ones that are projector only. I wanted the puddle lamp with the logo projector inside it. These are more like my wife's Lincoln, just the Ford logo projected on the ground. They do fade correctly like the factory puddle lamps.
Costs too much to send them back to China. They look good, just not what I wanted. Plug and play, exact replacement of OEM fixture.
The light on the ground, outside the logo, is my street lights, not the projector.
There is set screw to adjust the angle of the logo. This picture is technically installed on the wrong side, but I couldn't decide if I wanted the logo readable with the door closed or open :) The second Pic shows there are two red LED that turn on with it, but they are so dim you can't see them. Note, it is not snapped in to position there, I was just testing, they fit fully flush like the originals and actually have a much better clip mech.
View attachment 24823View attachment 24824
Ghetto

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so February of this year I purchased a cheap $5 set of LED puddle lamps from AliExpress. One of them is now blinking and flashing erratically. So I’m going to give them a thumbs down and suggest you buy the expensive set that Andy is using :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

getnbzi

Reaction score
I am having problem with the cargo light cannot pry the lense off if I go any more it will break