Raptor Grill on Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Tulloch

Reaction score
I've seen some older posts on options for the 3rd Gen. Expys and some mentioned attempts at fitting a Raptor grill. Ebay now has many of these at reasonable prices. Has anyone ever attempted this conversion on their Expy? Is it even a possible fit?

Any other good looking grill mods out there for these years?

Thanks

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You want to fit an F150 grille? Or is there an Expy-specific aftermarket available?

F150 would probably require F150 headlights, F150 bumpers, quite possibly F150 fenders or fabrication too

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've seen some older posts on options for the 3rd Gen. Expys and some mentioned attempts at fitting a Raptor grill. Ebay now has many of these at reasonable prices. Has anyone ever attempted this conversion on their Expy? Is it even a possible fit?

Any other good looking grill mods out there for these years?

Thanks
I made a raptor grill “light” piece to first in my 2016. The one with the 3 orange marker lights. A lot of compliments on it. Cost me about 1 hr and $30 to make

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I made a raptor grill “light” piece to first in my 2016. The one with the 3 orange marker lights. A lot of compliments on it. Cost me about 1 hr and $30 to make

Pic? Any pics of the setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's for trucks >80" width (apparently, w/o mirrors)....

Has ****-all to do with it being a Raptor model, and everything to do with it being 86.3" wide

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's for trucks >80" width (apparently, w/o mirrors)....

Has ****-all to do with it being a Raptor model, and everything to do with it being 86.3" wide
Yup that’s why the raptors have the two extra ambers up front in the flares and two red on the rear. DOT requirement

OP
OP
T

Tom Tulloch

Reaction score
Thanks - sounds like there's a big difference between the 150/Raptor and Expy front end and fenders. I like the look of the lights. I really haven't seen many aftermarket grills for the Expy. Just the one with the rivets around the edge that I don't like much.