Read me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may be removed or altered.
Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
When you signed up you Agreed to follow the rules.

UncleDJ

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch.
I'm a newbie, but have already noticed that there's some threads that get peoples dander up, and some of the responses are a turn off.
I think we're all here to celebrate these great vehicles, to have a resource for info that can only be given by those who've already been through it, and share some camaraderie.
Thanks for offering a great site
.:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I changed the color of your font, it was very hard to read in the dark blue that came up with the theme I'm using.

What was the original color you used? It didn't show when I went in to change it.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
LoL change it back to dark blue, here is what I'm looking at

Screenshot_20180517-183919_Samsung Internet.jpg

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try that.

May be a bug in the software. The theme I'm using, Expedition Dark, has a white text on a dark grey background. All original uncolored text is converted to white in this theme. When you are not logged in the text will be black on a white background. Looks like once the color has been changed that feature disappears with it.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Excellent! now some of us won't have to squint our eyes trying to read that