Ready Lift 3-2 kit installed with CCD suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jen kirk

Reaction score
No rubbing at all We have these tires (different sizes) on four Fords. My Expedition, F-350, F-150, and an Excursion. Best riding tires..

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No rubbing at all We have these tires (different sizes) on four Fords. My Expedition, F-350, F-150, and an Excursion. Best riding tires..

Did you use the new ReadyLift for the CCD models?

I see the kit comes with only to sensor mounts. Are there not 4 of them to re-adjust?

Also, did you install yourself or have someone install it for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see the kit comes it’s to sensor mounts. Are there not 4 of them to re-adjust?

Saw that also. There are 4 sensors, all 4 need something changed to make them think everything is normal.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw that also. There are 4 sensors, all 4 need something changed to make them think everything is normal.

Big H had this kit installed and said Ready lift only need to move the front. He has pictures of the brackets installed.
9b926461d60209ab1d5549539b4615b2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i may have to call my local shop and see what they say. i think a normal ready lift for the f-150 was around $800 installed. they never did an Expedition before.

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Big H had this kit installed and said Ready lift only need to move the front. He has pictures of the brackets installed.

The Shops in Texas, Cali, Utah etc..., that have been putting lifts on CCD vehicles tell me that all the sensors need to read as if nothing has been changed. Not moving them, or changing the rod lengths as in what I make for them, will send the wrong readings to the computer. The entire ride control module, the entire purpose of having CCD shocks, is based on the inputs from these sensors. The vehicle will not ride correctly as designed if the sensor arms are not at their original factory location.

jen kirk

Reaction score

I see the kit comes with only to sensor mounts. Are there not 4 of them to re-adjust?

We had our local wheel and tire guy do the install.

we actually dropped off the vehicle and then he realized the ready lift would not work with the CCD. We googled and came across this thread and forwarded to him. Not sure exactly how it all went down but it turned out great