Rear AC blend door actuator issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kimblef63

Reaction score
Hi. I’m new to this so bear with me. I have a 2013 Expedition Limited. I replaced the rear air blend door actuator because it was clicking. While installing the new one the screw positions didn’t line up correctly so I plugged it in, adjusted the temp setting to move actuator to allow for screws to be installed. Once I did that I pressed the temp control from cold to hot on the dash control which caused the new actuator to fail again. I noticed that the control on the dash stays in auto mode and nothing I do will make it return to manual. I was wondering if that could have something to do with the actuator not functioning properly.

OP
OP
K

kimblef63

Reaction score
What I was wondering was is it possible that the climate control module is faulty causing the actuator to not function correctly or is there a process of calibration or reset to put the new actuator in the correct position.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What I was wondering was is it possible that the climate control module is faulty causing the actuator to not function correctly or is there a process of calibration or reset to put the new actuator in the correct position.
Did you ever get that figured out??