Rear Cold air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexEx

Reaction score
It seems like Ever since I replaced the heater control valve the rear air is blowing mildly cool air than it use to on the MAX cool setting (which is pretty much all I run this time of year in TX). the front air is fine however when I switch to regular a/c setting, the rear air begins to **** normal cold air. Was there a flush procedure that I should have followed after replacing control valve?

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you notice a difference in rear air temperature if you move the rear air control panel temp selector from cold to hot and back ? Just wondering if your rear air temperature door actuator took a ****. It's a common failure item.

Red circled actuator is temperature select .... Green is vent control top or bottom ....

DODoAE.jpg

EdXxdy.jpg

OP
OP
T

TexEx

Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking you are correct, also making annoying clicking noise... ordered from Amazon, $53.You're a rockstar, thanks again!