Rear Seat Entertainment RSE Monitor Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's crazy reading these posts about the RSE, it was the one feature I didn't get but wanted. Now I'm kinda glad I didn't, what a piece. There are several threads about issues with this system on here.

aajord

Reaction score
The passenger side of our has no power to the screen. Power switch won’t even light up. Took both sides apart and switched them around and the passenger side has power on the drivers side so now I’m tracking down a power issue to the headrest on the Passenger side. anyone know how the wiring is run on these?

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We had an issue on our passenger side, turns out it was some sort of disconnect underneath the passenger seat. Was done through warranty so don't have much to add other than that.

3rd Expyowner123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 passenger side OEM rear screen has rattled since new, dealer refused to cover under warranty. The rattle is from inside the screen assembly, sounds like possibly a loose screw inside the screen assembly. Can anyone provide instructions how to remove the screen from the headrest without damaging surfaces and screen? It appears I could disassemble screen to find part rattling.