Rear Springs with Bilstein 5100's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bob what springs are those on your front end ?

They're ACDelco's off RockAuto... ones on top vs stock on the bottom. Looks identical to your KYB's. She does ride a bit harsh but I've always attributed that to the RT tires. I think the rear feels the same as the front when going over pot holes but I should pay closer attention. Did you replace all four corners or just the front? Thanks for sharing your experience!

IMG_6237.JPG

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, check the spring compression with the vehicle weight on it. It's most noticeable on simple bumps, like parking lot speed bumps. Today I did the fronts because they were the primary concern. I'll do the rears on another cool day, before the weather turns hot. But the rears don't have the spring compression problem that the fronts did, so it's no big rush. I do have the new ones sitting in the garage though. I just tossed the KYB's in the trash when I took 'em off. The ride is already improved though.

They're ACDelco's off RockAuto... ones on top vs stock on the bottom. Looks identical to your KYB's. She does ride a bit harsh but I've always attributed that to the RT tires. I think the rear feels the same as the front when going over pot holes but I should pay closer attention. Did you replace all four corners or just the front? Thanks for sharing your experience!

View attachment 39942

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360