Rear Wiper Mod For 07,08,09, 03-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah the nut is very tight but it still has some give... I think i'm going to just leave it be as it's not a huge concern because it still seems to work just fine and it doesn't sacrifice anything from looks

thanks guys this was a great idea!!

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do u use it at all? I have NEVER used mine

Yeah I usually use it regularly.. I mean we got a lot of rain in RI this fall and I just figure use it if you got it right? I guess it's kind of unneeded cuz of how flat the rear window is rain sorta falls right off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i see fine out my rear window not using it and i have 2 layers of tint

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol sounds good.. What percent did you do all around? I love you truck I think yours was the first I saw on here when you welcomed me.. I had plans to go big rims and lower but mine just isn't clean enough for that

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol sounds good.. What percent did you do all around? I love you truck I think yours was the first I saw on here when you welcomed me.. I had plans to go big rims and lower but mine just isn't clean enough for that

lol...make it clean enough...my windshield has 35% with a 5% visor strip...my front windows are 5% and i'm thinking about putting 35% on top of that...the rest have the factory privacy glass with 15% tint on it...then i added 5% on top of that...i'll be buying a navigator in 2 yrs or so and then i will bag the truck on 28s or 30s...

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will the wiper arm stand straight out for washing the car like the front ones do. It's annoying when I wash my car and have to pull it out to wash it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01