RECALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smith

Reaction score
Just got letter in mail for my 2013 Expedition that says there is a recall MFGR campaign # 19BO5. Does anyone know what this is for?

OP
OP
S

smith

Reaction score
It says Please read do not discard. Your vehicle may have an active recall

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received one for my 2013 Ford F150 XLT for the transmission. Have a appointment tomorrow morning to be checked. Will let ya'll know.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had brought my 2013 Ford F150 XLT for a software problem according to Ford Safety Recall 19S07 in the Spring. The dealer installed the wrong software update. This appt tomorrow is for updating the correct software update. Supposedly there is chance of an unintended down shift into first gear causing the rear wheels to slide until the vehicle slows down. This may cause a loss of control. I never had the problem in the beginning but why take a chance.

OP
OP
S

smith

Reaction score
Just called the dealer and they say it's to reprogram the computer because of the transmission down shifts

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's the nice way of saying it.
Some have downshifted to low and locked up wheels at speed!!!
Read something about a part inside too...I think whatever they call the plastic circuit board wiring harness for it.