Replaced right exhaust manifold, omg!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hawk I know your a Marine, thank you by the way, but you need to get a pair of welders gauntlet gloves. Safety is priority 1 in this business. I'm 64 and survived due to that fact .That and having an angel on my shoulder! Riding 150 hp motorcycles and such. We don't want to lose you bubba. Be safer in your work, your a young man, your wife and kids need you to hang around for awhile! Moose.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Hawk I know your a Marine, thank you by the way, but you need to get a pair of welders gauntlet gloves. Safety is priority 1 in this business. I'm 64 and survived due to that fact .That and having an angel on my shoulder! Riding 150 hp motorcycles and such. We don't want to lose you bubba. Be safer in your work, your a young man, your wife and kids need you to hang around for awhile! Moose.

I appreciate that Moose, but you have to die of something. It doesn't matter if I die of lead poisoning or the sudden stop after 150mph+. When my number is called, there isn't anything I can do about it.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Josh, that crazy dude from Moonshiners, lost a finger from a grinder. It had no guard and wheel exploded.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah hawk, when the grim reapers at your door with that big ole sickle on his shoulder, theirs no bargaining with the guy. I've had my share of scary moments too. Never took a hunk out of my arm though.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn that's some fine mechanics work there 34, very nicely illustrated too!

After weighing the options vs outcomes for my '03, knowing there wasn't a chance in hell of me doing it myself(Hate car engines)THAT is why I used Pour & Go!

Hey don't you guys talk about the Reaper, I just made 61 and no one is more surprised than I am......hmmmm, Keith Richards and me. No real reason either of us should be alive but I figure God doesn't want me "bothering" the angels.

jeff

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeff I got you by almost 3 years. With all the crazy crap I did on motorcycles, the drinking, drugs in early days, I'm as amazed as you why I the hell I'm here. Maybe I'll be like Sinatra, do all the wrong stuff, and still make it to 85. He had 100 million in his coffers though, me not so much!

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jeff I got you by almost 3 years. With all the crazy crap I did on motorcycles, the drinking, drugs in early days, I'm as amazed as you why I the hell I'm here. Maybe I'll be like Sinatra, do all the wrong stuff, and still make it to 85. He had 100 million in his coffers though, me not so much!

Damn, did you live near Glen Burnie Maryland?? Sounds exactly like our group.....yeah, it's a hoot when you think about it. What we were at 18 & 20 turning into "responsible adults"...that's a trip but it was great raising my kids. Kerry and I were going over the times where an angel had either been in my life at the right moment to keep me from doing something stupid, or it was an angel taking the bike, car, hydroplane and getting me through unscathed. Yes, I absolutely believe that somethings been looking out for me for a long time.

jeff

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
A buddy of mine and I were laughing last month about how cool it is that our stories are so crazy people usually will call BS lol.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah but Trainmaster, you and your buddies that went through it believe it, and that's all that matters. I think about times we had half of SFPD chasing me and my buddy's on our motorcycles on Saturday nights 40 years back. Amazing we usually got away! Good thing they didn't bring out the helicopter!