Rotary drive mode -how get to 4H (not 4A)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobward757

Reaction score
Hello friends, 2019 platinum with the rotary drive mode switch. Is there any way I can force this into for Hy? All I can seem to get with the rotary switches for a and with the heavy snow we’ve had recently I would really like full-time four-wheel-drive instead of automatic adaptive four-wheel-drive. Is there some combination of switches I missing here to force it into four high manually?

Otherwise I have discovered that mud and Ruts does the job but you can only get up to 10 or 15 miles an hour before you reb it out.

Thank you in advance, Bob

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello friends, 2019 platinum with the rotary drive mode switch. Is there any way I can force this into for Hy? All I can seem to get with the rotary switches for a and with the heavy snow we’ve had recently I would really like full-time four-wheel-drive instead of automatic adaptive four-wheel-drive. Is there some combination of switches I missing here to force it into four high manually?

Otherwise I have discovered that mud and Ruts does the job but you can only get up to 10 or 15 miles an hour before you reb it out.

Thank you in advance, Bob
Press the 4H Button in any mode... Mud & Ruts will put you in 4A With the Center Diff more aggressively sending torque forward.

2H/4A/4H/4L

Drive Modes

Last edited: