SCT tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes, but it's not tire size, it's "revolutions per mile". I forget where it is, but it wasn't hard to get to. As for SCT Tech Support, they do not actually have tech support. they do have tech "support" - apparently an abused skate boarder in an australian basement with one rotary dial phone.
"respond" is not in his job description, so he doesn't. And, they don't care.
if I'd known this about them before i bought mine, i would not have bought. neither SCT nor the vendor i bought it from (FIS in san antonio, Texas) gives a damn about you after they have your money.

i'm sure that will offend them when they find out. they could try answering the damn phone/mail.
Yes, I can. That was one of my wants, even though I doubt I will need it like my last rig.

Team_Z

Reaction score
yes, but it's not tire size, it's "revolutions per mile". I forget where it is, but it wasn't hard to get to. As for SCT Tech Support, they do not actually have tech support. they do have tech "support" - apparently an abused skate boarder in an australian basement with one rotary dial phone.
"respond" is not in his job description, so he doesn't. And, they don't care.
if I'd known this about them before i bought mine, i would not have bought. neither SCT nor the vendor i bought it from (FIS in san antonio, Texas) gives a damn about you after they have your money.

i'm sure that will offend them when they find out. they could try answering the damn phone/mail.
Exactly! I emailed tech support and they responded with the tuner is not compatible with my truck! it blew my mind how easy they could brush me off after days of no response and weeks of calling with no answer. Finally got someone to call and they needed some info off the tuner that could only be gotten through their downloaded updates which doesn’t work with MAC. Oh well I’ll figure out for scan for the tire thing. Not worth the trouble with SCT Tech Support!