Seat Shop sale on Replacement Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I just ordered OEM-type replacement covers for my 2008 from The Seat Shop. They have a 20%-off sale going on so the driver's bottom seat cushion in OEM leather/vinyl was $167. They make nice stuff and have very helpful videos and customer service.

If you want to restore your seats to factory-new, these are just what you need.

https://www.theseatshop.com

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just ordered OEM-type replacement covers for my 2008 from The Seat Shop. They have a 20%-off sale going on so the driver's bottom seat cushion in OEM leather/vinyl was $167. They make nice stuff and have very helpful videos and customer service.

If you want to restore your seats to factory-new, these are just what you need.

https://www.theseatshop.com
I added leather ones to my last truck (not that hard) but vinyl ones are cheaper and has anyone had any experience with those? The bottom driver side in leather for my 07 Navigator is $409 and the top is $469.......plus tax. With the headrest it's almost $1,000.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's a lot of money!

I don't know if this is relative, but the OEM ones from Ford have vinyl sides. Those are the parts that crack on my truck, but they are also the places that flex the most. So I'm not sure if vinyl is durable. If you call their engineering line they will be honest with you...

+Make sure you figure in the 20% off...

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn, that's a lot of money!

I don't know if this is relative, but the OEM ones from Ford have vinyl sides. Those are the parts that crack on my truck, but they are also the places that flex the most. So I'm not sure if vinyl is durable. If you call their engineering line they will be honest with you...

+Make sure you figure in the 20% off...
Not buying any right now but the only thing wrong with them is the cracks on the side of the drivers side bottom. I will shop around when the time comes. Luckily I got the experience from my Excursion to install them. I dreaded doing it but it wasn't really that bad. It was mainly getting a decent pair of hog ring pliers and some good hog rings.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got all my seats redone in alligator vinyl

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Brent Harward

Reaction score
If you're serious about putting better than original seats in your Expy I would strongly suggest looking at "Katzkin". We drive Expy's way over 100K and have done Katzkin on two of them. At a 165K we hated to sell last time because the seats were still so nice with about 65K on the. Leather, of course!

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you're serious about putting better than original seats in your Expy I would strongly suggest looking at "Katzkin". We drive Expy's way over 100K and have done Katzkin on two of them. At a 165K we hated to sell last time because the seats were still so nice with about 65K on the. Leather, of course!
What's Katzkin ?

OP
OP
T

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Your Navigator seat covers are way too expensive.
Give 'em a call and they might make you a deal. Hey, you can always use duct tape and spray paint on the old ones, and save a few bucks.

I'm the one who mentioned them here. They make a nice product that I've used several times. The cushion for the XLT only cost me $167.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Give 'em a call and they might make you a deal. Hey, you can always use duct tape and spray paint on the old ones, and save a few bucks.

I'm the one who mentioned them here. They make a nice product that I've used several times. The cushion for the XLT only cost me $167.
Mine is just cracked on the side. When the time comes I will shop around. Springing for someone's ad without shopping around is a bad idea. The older I get the smarter I get ............or wiser?

OP
OP
T

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
If you want to go through the time and trouble, 07, an upholstery shop can replace that side panel, which is probably vinyl for a few bucks if you take the cover off... I was surprised at how cheaply those guys work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360