SEM Color Match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone bought matching paint for a 2000 expy w/medium parchment color? If so which color did you select and how close a match is it?
TIA

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't bought any for my Expy, but I will say that SEM is great paint, very durable. I've even seen it used successfully on steering wheels, which Take a lot of abuse from hand oils, etc. good luck!

MUSKYMAN52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used ppg paint on my hood and there is a piece of paper by the door jam with color codes you can buy the paint from ppg with the right ratio for making the right colors of paints, it will look great and last long ppg waterbased is amazing stuff got to see it first hand at a testing plant

OP
OP
K

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Since I just want to touch part of my plastic dash I'll probably go with the SEM since it's available in rattle can.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Busy painting a fender right now, a local parts shop mixed up abatch of paint to match and put it into spray bomb cans for me.

I was expecting some crappo brand paint, but was very pleasantly surprised to find they used PPG...

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My point being is that if a parts shop can mix exterior body paint, it seems reasonable that they could likely also do interior paint. It's worth asking them the question...