1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEMA Expedition info

Discussion in '4th Gen - 2018 - present' started by jayzce, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

1. jayzce

jayzce Active Member

Maybe someone has seen or know information regarding the Hulst custom Expedition displayed at SEMA. The hood looks good, the custom grille plus their custom made Borla exhaust with the custom tips. I have tried to contact them thru email to ask but have not heard from them.

One more that caught my eye is the stance. Is this lowered? The truck from what I have read was sporting 26inch wheels. That gap is showing a lowered suspension. Is there a kit for the 4th Gens?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DWs-TTEB likes this.
  2. Robert McMillan

Robert McMillan Boosted_plati

Yes eco powerparts sells one for $900. 2”/2.5”

https://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/...&products_id=163&zenid=wPrzTMIQ67SbWOE9y63Zw0

Gotta remember that alot of parts in these vehicles are custom made. Borla exhaust on these sounds absolutely horrible. Buddy of mine has one and he said he’s going to go back to stock ASAP. What is your goal with your expedition?

3. Deadman

Deadman Full Access Members

I love that its blacked out like a Flex

4. jayzce

jayzce Active Member

Yeah, that's why I contacted them and see if there's a way I can get those custom parts they made. Didn't know Borla sounds bad on the 4th Gen. CGS and Magnaflow have exhaust for the 4th Gen. Might need to get some feedback or hear them.

I just wanted to close the gap of the fender and tires once I put 24in wheels on the Expedition. Wanted the white stealth package look since our limited trim here is just as is. No other options from the dealers here in the Philippines.

Robert McMillan likes this.