Service Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get a paper copy of the Ford Service Manual for this generation Expy?

I bought a PDF version for $15 that was supposed to be specific to the Expy's but alot of the sections are for Navigators instead of the Expy's.

Also, I am beginning to suspect that there are some sections missing although I can't swear to that as I have never seen a paper copy.

OP
OP
R

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The DVD covers from 03 to 06

Also check on e-bay There are some paper copies available for under $50.00

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is a different manual than what I have. You sent the Workshop Manual and I have the Service Manual. There is still a lot of good information in the workshop manual though.

Sorry, that's all I had that's quick and handy. Like Bedrick said, there's several examples available over on ebay, but I think the service manuals come on DVD. I do have one for the '03-'04 years but not the '06.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2006-...ash=item2802ec032a:g:jzIAAOSwT6pVmJ6Y&vxp=mtr