Setting dash default screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanpe

Reaction score
I was towing for the last few weeks and now my dash screen always is on the towing status screen when the car is started. I have to toggle the arrow button on the wheel to the digital speedo every time i get in it. I've tried to set the display configuration but it keeps going back to the towing screen. Ideas?

mpc11

Reaction score

Pmm150

Reaction score
What I noticed is if I saved a towing "profile" from previous uses, try deleting all the saved entries. It seemed to revert my default "startup" screen back to normal.

Deep8174

Reaction score
What I noticed is if I saved a towing "profile" from previous uses, try deleting all the saved entries. It seemed to revert my default "startup" screen back to normal.

Yes reverting to / de-selecting the towing vehicle will fix your problem

houlster

Reaction score
Trailer profiles are saved. I forget the details, but I think if you disconnect the trailer with the key off, it stays defaulted to the tow screen when you start-up. If you happen to disconnect while the key is on, this doesn't happen.

I forget excatly where without going through the dash settings, but go to your tow settings where the trailers are stored. You don't have to delete the profile, just make sure no trailer is selected and it'll stop defaulting to the tow screen.