Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just1gear

Reaction score
X3lPZnHSRLGoQ8Q6A4Z2lQ.jpg

eMMDmRYCTpGhnfraKW2Njw.jpg pYOQUAVLTRONMFmsO%YuNg.jpg

Just returned from roughly a 7,000 mile trip around the western US and my 2010, that I bought specifically for this journey, performed flawlessly; with the exception of the UCA's hitting the springs and it riding pretty terrible off-road. But, I guess that can be remedied by replacing/upgrading the shocks.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
View attachment 31338

View attachment 31339 View attachment 31340

Just returned from roughly a 7,000 mile trip around the western US and my 2010, that I bought specifically for this journey, performed flawlessly; with the exception of the UCA's hitting the springs and it riding pretty terrible off-road. But, I guess that can be remedied by replacing/upgrading the shocks.
Your Expy really is proportioned perfectly with the tire size and lift. Looks great. Nice job!

just1gear

Reaction score
Your Expy really is proportioned perfectly with the tire size and lift. Looks great. Nice job!

Thanks. I thought it turned out pretty well. Before I bought it, I had no knowledge of Expeditions. I had never been inside one, but it worked out great for my travel vehicle and I honestly like driving it more than the Mercedes I had.

Aces

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey gang, was there ever any confirmation that you CAN fit 35's without rub on Rancho Quicklifts w/o power running boards???

Thx

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey gang, was there ever any confirmation that you CAN fit 35's without rub on Rancho Quicklifts w/o power running boards???

Thx
Rancho? Are we in the 90s still?

There are too many nether options than to opt for ranchos. They are a big brand but there are several other, easier, and cheaper options available on the market today

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971