Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rancho? Are we in the 90s still?

There are too many nether options than to opt for ranchos. They are a big brand but there are several other, easier, and cheaper options available on the market today

I needed shock assemblies, I had a coupon, the truck had a front-only spacer lift I wanted to ditch, I wasn't sure how soft or rough a ride I wanted, the warranty thing seemed appealing...

And it was in 2017, all in past "already happened" tense.

Which leaves the question, what will or won't fit under em?

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I cant lift mine because I wouldn't be able to park in most city parking garage's...
I have 5” of lift on my 16 (3/2 with 35s) and fit in city garages.
I don't know what city parking garages you are lucky enough to park in 16plati, but I just barley scrap on two pipes in my parking garages because I know where to move. If I just drove in through the front entrance and wasn't watching myself I'd rip off my roof rack completely instead of just the two cross rails. Completely stock suspension...

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know what city parking garages you are lucky enough to park in 16plati, but I just barley scrap on two pipes in my parking garages because I know where to move. If I just drove in through the front entrance and wasn't watching myself I'd rip off my roof rack completely instead of just the two cross rails. Completely stock suspension...
City of Norfolk, downtown mall parking garage is pretty much 2” taller than my max height. I barely fit. Hotel parking garages are a different story. I do not fit. DC garages I also do not fit

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just air down

Lowest garage here is marked as 6’9” and boy was I close. Quite the pucker factor under each beam.

Went to Myrtle Beach with the cargo carrier on top our resort had a specific garage for tall vehicles.
Keyed access with full entry and exit doors was kind of nice.

mygsris2slo4u

Reaction score
B7AA9952-B579-41B9-9993-BFC56640EF70.jpeg

B8A5F23F-A06D-45ED-8786-5F3C628E88CF.jpeg

2”/2” eBay kit to maintain the rake. I decided to go for it based on this thread.

Tires are 275/75r18 BFG ko2s.

I’ve seen references on this forum to moving the brake line clip, but the instructions I had and the ready lift that downloaded make no mention of moving the brake line clip.

Which line is everyone moving? Front or rear? My rear lines are definitely tight at full droop.