Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not very lifted. Bilstein 5100 height adjustable shocks all set to their highest position. And brand new stock sized tires.

12DDA351-4772-4D16-95D8-73B91767F655.jpeg

TinyDancer11

Reaction score
So I’m new to the thread and I’m sure it’s already been said but I’ll ask anyways. I already have a ready lift 3/2 and was wondering if there was anyway I could raise the front in another inch or two. I saw something about Bilstein 5100 and it says they can adjust up to an inch. Can that be added on top of the ready lift? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this for a while. I installed Traxda with the F150 2" front. It raised it 2" all the way around. I think it looks great... and it still fits in the garage (I may have 2" now... lol). I had a fair amount of weight in the back when I took the picture.

IMG_20200819_160018.jpg IMG_20200819_160100.jpg

blkmonday

Reaction score
in the process of strut replacements and decided on KYB ready struts. im very tempted to add the ready lift spacers. question.....has your ride quality been sacrificed? also a few of the pics im seeing the back wheel isnt centered and just looks odd to me. is that going to happen to my 2014 with the ready lift?....my main concern is ride quality. id def like my truck to sit higher than a Tahoe but have to justify the expense for 2 or so inches

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah the rear wheels move forward when you lift these. Main reason why I'm not really a fan. Ymmv.

blkmonday

Reaction score
After some further research on other sites etc. Im going with the billsteins 5100 series and just using the lift they give. Says 1.5 inches..plus I heard they are great riding struts. Found a great deal for all 4 from jackit.com for 534 free ship plus 50 bucks off. Its says they are in stock ...fingers crossed. Ill have my local shop install since I'm not a fan of pressing springs myself.