Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Excellent! Yeah I saw your ride when I was studying and it stood out to me. The only thing else that I'm concerned with...are your Raptor wheels the same offset as say a stock 17" or 18" Expedition wheel? Trying to determine if I'd need to run a spacer to clear with the lift setup you have, or if the offset is the same as all the OEM wheels I'd be ok without the spacer (not the lift spacer, I know I'd need that with the 4600s)

Again, thanks for the reply, it's much appreciated!

I have a lead on some 18" Ford wheels that I really like, so that's my reason for asking abut the offset. I'm not sure what they're from but I can surely find a way to get a pic of them if it would make a difference.

That one I'm not sure of but you could probably look up the specs on 2017 Raptor rims and compare to the specific wheel you have. I did not need anything else and everything bolted right up without a single issue. I even added spiked lug nuts to give it a more aggressive look to compliment the knobby tire lugs and sidewalls on my tires.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HKNHWBN/ref=cm_sw_r_sm_apa_fabc_mAa2FbC7N0FQ6

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
vqns2vj.jpg

Rolling on 295/70/18 with a 3/2 Readylift setup.

Is the back of the truck loaded with gear? Maybe it’s the angle, but looks like the gap between tire and fender in the front is way larger than the rear. Looks great, nonetheless. What tires?

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, I measured it on the running board with a level, it's flat LOL. Probably the angle of the pic, and my driveway does run downhill, too/

Mastercraft somethings on the tire. I picked 'em up with the tires on (used), they're about half tread. I plan on keeping them as-is through winter, in the spring I'll take 'em off, unmount the rubber, blast and repaint, or else replace 'em with something aftermarket. I want a set of the '21 F150 wheels that are standard on the STX model..the black ones with natural accents. Had a line on a set but by the time I got ahold of the seller they were gone already.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah it's one annoying thing about these trucks. When it's level the fender gap is not the same! Also annoying that the rear wheel pulls forward when lifted...............