Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, Bilsteins all around. Funnily enough, I notice the rubbing really only when backing up. I might need to have the lady friend drive it in reverse while I watch to see where it is coming from prezactly.

I tried to cram as much in there as I could....ahem, tire that is ;)

With the wheels spacers, I didn't figure it would rub. It certainly makes the Expy look a little better in the rear, the fronts only seemed as if it moved the wheel/tire out a fraction of an inch or so.

It's gonna get new rubber and hopefully new wheels soon...I'll likely step down a size just to get a little more torque "back"...before I could go up any hill and it wouldn't kick down a gear, it does now. Just a nitpicky issue. Gears in the diffs aren't an option right now.

STINNETT

Reaction score

Texangwen

Reaction score

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just want to level my Navigator but can't find spacers to do it. All the online ads only specify Expies.

I thought Navigator and Expedition suspension parts are the same. Checking Rock Auto, the coil over part numbers are identical. Since the spacers mount to the top of the coil over, the Expedition spacers should work no problem.

MaxinRelaxin

Reaction score
HelP!
I have a shop thats ready to set me up. Blistein 4600 shocks, 2.5/1.5 level kit. and im trying to go as big as I can with the tires and wheels without having to make any Trimming.

I have a 2012 Limited and it has POWER Running boards. im thinking 33" is as big as i can go?
stuck on 275/75/17 or 285/70/17 General Grabber A/TX.

any suggestions? too small?

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HelP!
I have a shop thats ready to set me up. Blistein 4600 shocks, 2.5/1.5 level kit. and im trying to go as big as I can with the tires and wheels without having to make any Trimming.

I have a 2012 Limited and it has POWER Running boards. im thinking 33" is as big as i can go?
stuck on 275/75/17 or 285/70/17 General Grabber A/TX.

any suggestions? too small?

I don't have power running boards but on my 2011 I went with those exact same spacers and Bilsteins. Have 2017 raptor wheels with 285/75/17 and have no rubbing at full lock on mine and have trimmed nothing.

MaxinRelaxin

Reaction score
Right on thank, I have 18s with a +12 offset and Grabber AT/X 275/75/18 being put in next week. Hope I like the setup.