Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are ebay "rock sliders" they are lightweight aluminum so not sure how well they will hold up for real protection, I put a slight bend in one of them today, but that's why I got them, for some protection
Did they line up with the holes already present for mounting the running boards, or did you have to drill some new ones?

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They bolted right on to the factory mounting holes
That’s badass. I have been having trouble finding one that replaces my crunched stock plastic ones. I really don’t want to drill new holes. Could I trouble you for the link?

kjshank

Reaction score
Here is mine.. I installed the Truxxx leveling kit, these wheels are off of a mid 00s F150, they were in pretty rough shape when I got them, so I quick sanded them and painted with duplicolor wheel paint, they were missing the center caps, so I just shot the hub with black rustoleum, cheap amazon black lugs (rusted already, do not recommend) and used 35x12.50x17s to try out offroading with it. I like the way it looks so I bought a used set of raptor wheels the other day.

Attachments

• IMG_6899.jpg
    IMG_6899.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 62

gram250

Reaction score
Not a 3rd gen but an Expy nonetheless.

1inch lift !

View attachment 40049
Great truck!! I have a 98 EB 5.4 4x4 533,988 miles original motor 1 trans pretty much all OG had it since I was 16 favorite truck in the world has done beyond right by me now I’ve added a 2009 expedition 4x4 105,242 miles just did timing job 360hv oil pump and love it so far!!