Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carp

Reaction score
Those look great. Do you have more details on the wheels (width, offset/backspacing)?
c2015 Platinum EL with CCD, readylift 3/2 spacers, 22" BR wheels, and 34" Nitto Recon tires. No ruling or anything at full turn. Wish the rear end was higher but don't think I'm going to be able to get any higher without replacing the CCD suspension.
c

martyfresh

Reaction score
2015 Platinum with 33x12.50x20 Kenda Kleaver RT tires with Readylift 3/2 level kit. I have a question my tires shake at around 70 mph I had road force done and alignment still shakes???? Everything with the suspension is fine. Could it be that the tires are too heavy for the expedition??? Would 10 ply E tires ride better??? CA61EF9B-D94D-45DB-B37F-D5F0AF4B72DC.jpegSomeone please give me some input thank you I appreciate it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2015 Platinum with 33x12.50x20 Kenda Kleaver RT tires with Readylift 3/2 level kit. I have a question my tires shake at around 70 mph I had road force done and alignment still shakes???? Everything with the suspension is fine. Could it be that the tires are too heavy for the expedition??? Would 10 ply E tires ride better??? View attachment 76344Someone please give me some input thank you I appreciate it.

Nice! Perfect height. Now just replace your side steps with amp powersteps!

ricco4592

Reaction score
2015 Platinum with 33x12.50x20 Kenda Kleaver RT tires with Readylift 3/2 level kit. I have a question my tires shake at around 70 mph I had road force done and alignment still shakes???? Everything with the suspension is fine. Could it be that the tires are too heavy for the expedition??? Would 10 ply E tires ride better??? View attachment 76344Someone please give me some input thank you I appreciate it.
My tires did that when they were out of balance, may check that first.

ThwopKing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you get road force readings after the balance? If one tire had high road force, say over 30lbs, that could be your vibration. The tires being too heavy for the truck is not possible, wouldn't cause a vibration, just make it slower, brake longer and not handle as well. You could always rotate them and see if the vibration changes.

ecomoperator

Reaction score
C7D91B76-5D05-4DEE-8708-8D5E451A7849.jpeg
2015 XLT EL 4x4 - Just purchased the truck on Saturday, and got it tinted and lifted 3/2 readylift with 275/70/18 KO2 on stock wheels. Waiting on some 1.25” Bora spacers to get the stance shifted to the outer edge of the fender well. Very happy I found this forum for inspiration before doing anything. Now browsing some of the lighting and other upgrade posts.