Sirius XM subscription offers for 2022 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakerr

Reaction score
I wanted to check and see what subscription pricing for Sirius XM anyone has received on a 2022 Expedition.

I had what I think is good pricing on a subscription in the car I traded in. I don’t want to switch it over without knowing what offers are getting floated to others.

I am not receiving offers because Sirius XM knows I traded my old car and have not switched my account, as I guess they could tell by my email address.

Any info/insights are appreciated!

DFWHD

Reaction score
I've been on the middle plan (contains most stuff, but not all) with SXM since 2012 and have paid between $35 - $85 per year over that time ($85 was my most recent renewal). I've transferred the subscription across several vehicles and now transferred it again to my 22 Expy. The key for me has been to let the original trial end and go without for a few weeks. They will beg you to come back at a much lower rate. About a week before that sub expires, I call back and ask them to renew at same rate. This has worked about 80% of the time and when it didn't, I let the subscription lapse and within a few weeks, they were emailing me to come back at either the same or one a few dollars more.

Hope that helps!