Smaller Wheels for Softer Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
anyone know the factory part numbers for the limited 20" wheels that properly fit these? I tried several ford parts stores and the ford factory accessories sites and can't find wheels anywhere. i.e. even tasca doens't want to show wheels for these at all, weird. I believe the F150 wheels aren't direct fits and you have to modify the hubs or something right?

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F150 wheels will direct fit, but the centercaps won't. It only takes 10 minutes with a sawzall to fix that. I wouldn't shy away from it, I'm happy with my results and you'll have a lot more options.

PXL_20221008_190535426-X2.jpg

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on these. Particularly in a 22 for now, don't really have an appetite for dropping 3k on new rubber and wheels.

Pirelli scorpion as plus 3
Bridgestone dueler l
Michelin defender ltx Ms/2

I also just saw these on the Michelin site, curious if anyone has them. Michelin X LT AS2? I dont see them on the discount tire site yet.

Also, I did finally find this part number on eBay - ML341007GA. Any one know of there is a similar 20" wheel, gray, already setup for the expy without cutting the ends of the axles? My issue is that I have the 125k mile warranty, and let's pretend a hub goes out. If I cut the ends off, I could see them denying the warranty service, so I'm trying not to modify that part.

Last edited: