spark plugs socket size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctniners

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello...quick question....what size of socket do i need to get for the*spark*plugs*in a 99 Expedition XLT 5.4L?

OP
OP
C

ctniners

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Roxy....Thats why people could not stand you as bedrck46...stop harassing people and embarrassing yourself....you are like the bully that needs attention to survive...grow up...you are old

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do the research and don't be lazy look up information and you will learn much more than you think. its so easy to ask someone to give you answers that you can find for yourself

OP
OP
C

ctniners

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Boy you are sad human being....lol....you make me feel important by trolling every post i make in these forums...lol....your internet bullying is just pathetic....get a life....again....you are old....find a woman or a man get a pet or something....

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
but I notice that when you come on its just to ask for advice but you seem to never leave any feedback as to if it helped you or not

btw I do have a life helping those that try to help themselves
but in the past when I tried to help you it was wasted time as you tend to do the opposite of what was suggested

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
stick around I am sure someone will do your homework for you then you can disappear for another 3 months

OP
OP
C

ctniners

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes I am guilty for only coming when I need help.....if that is not allowed in this group please ask the moderators to banned my account.....funny that you are aware the last time I was here..(i didnt even know myself...lol)...I wonder how many people you have bullied out of this site like you are trying to do with me in here and in other sites....I guess thats allowed to do cause you give a few bucks to the site....