Steel Bumper for 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason W

Reaction score
Had a steel bumper fabricated for me for my 2019 Expedition, it turned out awesome! The guys at Automail Industries in Provo, Utah custom built it for me for less than a new plastic bumper, I couldn't find anything online for steel bumpers for new Expeditions so I hit these guys up they did a great job!. https://www.facebook.com/Automail.Industries/ 801 462-5307
Bumper 4.jpgBumper 2.jpgBumper 3.jpgBumper 5.jpgBumper 1.jpg

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sick, calling them tomorrow, I wonder if they can bob it little in the rear for more clearance. How long did it take to build? I am sure it was expensive so would you PM me the price if you don't want to post. Thanks

OP
OP
J

Jason W

Reaction score
Thanks Fozzy! They can customize it for you I'm sure. They're good to work with. I had to leave my Expedition there for a couple weeks but I was actually gone during that time, now they have the design done it's probably going to be quick to build it.
I paid $2500 which was $100 less than getting a plastic replacement bumper that I would just tear off next week anyway.
Hope you get them to do one for you!

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
II wish it would look more factory in it's tapers and curious as to what it weighs? Other features to look into would be can it place an inflated 35 inch tire in the well, or support tire bumper mounts, etc.